Local TV Advertising
Why Local TV?
What Our Clients Say
Show me local TV advertising costs in my area
Why Local TV?
Television has always been the best way for advertisers to launch new products, to grow brands and to drive sales!
Despite the plethora of new media options, television remains an essential communications tool for advertisers. Television can capture the attention of your target audience in a host of exciting ways. There's a TV solution to suit your objectives and your budget.
TV is the No.1 Medium
- Television is in virtually every Australian household (99%) and is an integral part of our culture and society
On average, Australians spend around 3 hours a day watching TV on a TV set
- 87.8% watching broadcast TV on a TV set
TV delivers advertisers unbeatable scale
- 15 Million people across Australia watch commercial TV on their TV sets every day
TV reaches more consumers
- 84.3% of total people in regional markets
Ads on a TV command more attention
- Multi screen users pay more attention to ads they see on TV than any other screen
TV ads 4x more engaging than Facebook
- 25% more likely to try or buy brands after seeing TV advertisement
People trust the TV environment
- 37% rate TV the most trustworthy medium - with trustworthiness growing 5% since 2012
TV evokes emotion
- TV's emotive power of moving images and sound means more consumers are likely to engage with your brand
TV ads are the most talked about
- Ads on TV are most likely to drive conversation
TV is the social media
- Almost 1 in 3 social media users talk about TV on at least a weekly basis
TV has the greatest influence
- 63% of Australians nominate TV advertising as the biggest influence on their decision to purchase
Source: Think TV